With the Ultimate Ad Tracker package you will be able to run your own professional tracking system designed to give you precise statistics on your links!
- Track hits by using different URL's for each ad campaign
You can assign a unique name to each link you create, with a note to identify it in your stats
- Track Anywhere
Track hits from any site you send traffic to (i.e. affiliate programs, safelists,)and / or label them to know from where you sent them.
- Password Protected Admin area
Shows all referring URLs, Track total hits and total unique hits, All hits logged in an easy to read graphical format. Ability to edit all links you have made.
- Exact Time Formatting
Track hits and unique hits by month, day, even down to the hour!
- Handles all your needs
File locking to handle heavy loads of traffic, and can store an unlimited amount of created links! Flat file log can be easily downloaded via FTP for instant backup in the event of a server crash.
- Complete Statistics
Shows ratio of unique hits to total hits. Graphically formatted to give you a complete view of every stat detail of your links.
- Complete Instructions Included
Complete step-by-step instructions will guide you to setup in no time with only very basic editing and uploading knowledge.
There are way too many reasons why you should run your own tracking system. But let's summarize the ones we've mentioned until now.
- Allows you to see what advertising sources produce the most traffic.
- Gives you detailed stats on where and when your hits come from.
- Helps you Better market your products, offers and/or services.
- Allows you to send out links using your own domain name for instant recognition, and you can name your link to reflect what it is you are offering. This allows people to know where they are going, and who they are dealing with.
Versions Date: 20 November, 2010
- Perl 5.005 or higher on Unix compatible system.
- Access to a cgi-bin folder to store files.
- Ability to upload files via FTP.
Please note many functions are disabled in the demo